Monday, December 7, 2009

#8 - Home


It’s the end of the year and we all know that means one thing – Top Ten Lists.

In 2009, so far, I have taken 9,786 photos and as hard as it was to do I narrowed it down to my Top 10.

And they are:

#8 – Home

Choosing the criteria by which to declare a photo worth a spot in the top ten was very hard. My photography skills are not good enough to go by photography standards (I’m a point and shoot girl) so I settled on “what would I hang on my wall?”

I would hang this on my wall because of the sentimental connection. This is a picture of home. Steak cooked by Dad on the grill; German potato salad hand made by Mom and corn on the cob with the corn holders my parents have had my entire life. This is a picture of where I grew up and now that I see it again maybe I wouldn’t hang it up, it makes me hungry.

No comments: